There are 4 basic levels of company detail provided throughout EconoVue.
All 3 apps provide company lists in response to searches. Users may export these lists to spreadsheets.
In RegionVue, LocalVue and the 'Search Area' of ProspectVue, these lists provide limited fields: such as company name, industry type, annual sales, number of employees, lat/lon and geographic boundary (such as County, Workforce Area, etc).
When the list is imported (or saved) into the 'My List' area of ProspectVue (providing full access to the record), additional data fields are available, including contact names, addresses and phone numbers, operations details and financial stress history.
Both LocalVue and ProspectVue provide interactive Info Boxes for a company when it is selected. These boxes provide links to additional resources, like LinkedIn, Indeed.com and detailed company reports and contacts available via D&B Direct, which is a live connection to the D&B cloud (see below).
ProspectVue provides a Company Reports button, enabling users to download several different types of reports.
- The Financial History Graph portrays a series of snapshots of the financial health of the company across quarterly updates.
- Both the Detailed Report and the Comprehensive Report pull the most current information available on the status of that company via the D&B Direct cloud.
- The Basic Report produces a report reflecting the details of that company as per the most recent quarterly update.
- The Corporate Linkage Map show where a business falls within its larger corporate structure.
- The Business Disruption Report provides pertinent details regarding key disruption categories, such as an 'essential service' designation, a change in financial stress or a location within a natural disaster area.
ProspectVue provides a Contacts button which triggers a live call to the D&B Direct cloud, retrieving any contacts that D&B has for that company.