1 To access reports, click on a company listing within your search results on the left side of the screen.
2 In the Company Info pop-up box, select Company Details.
3 In the resulting pop-up box, six reports are available:
- Comprehensive Risk Report: the most in-depth report available, detailing the factors used to assign the company’s current Financial Stress Score, such as credit and payable amounts as well as supply chain and operations information. (Data updated each time report is run.) (Learn more about this report here.)
- Basic Report: an overview of the company’s basic details and a description of their current financial situation. (Data updated quarterly.)
- Detailed Report: review of company status indicators including operational details and financial risk factors. (Data updated each time report is run.)
- Corporate Linkage Map: learn more about where a business falls within its larger corporate structure. (Learn more about this map here.)
- Financial History Graph: recap of how the company’s financial health has changed over time (Data updated quarterly.) (Learn more about this graph here.)
- Business Disruption Report: pertinent details regarding essential/non-essential business classifications, recent D&B financial scores, and (if applicable) WARN notice information and local disaster-specific details such as COVID-19 statistics or fire zone designations. (Learn more about Business Disruption and WARN search results.) Note: WARN search functionality is available in selected regions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.